There4You
Welcome to There4You official forums, please sign up and interact with our team and other people across the globe, share your stories on bullying.

Please be sure to read and understand our rules and guidelines to keep safe.

What to do If you are bullied on here!  Logo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

There4You
Welcome to There4You official forums, please sign up and interact with our team and other people across the globe, share your stories on bullying.

Please be sure to read and understand our rules and guidelines to keep safe.

What to do If you are bullied on here!  Logo
There4You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Toolbar
What to do If you are bullied on here!  EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:47 pm by Sabre

» Verified Accounts.
What to do If you are bullied on here!  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:18 am by Verified Accounts

» Receiving suspicious e-mails
What to do If you are bullied on here!  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:46 am by Slonaa

» All Articles have been deleted and Added onto our website.
What to do If you are bullied on here!  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:45 am by Slonaa

» Video Project
What to do If you are bullied on here!  EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:30 am by Slonaa

» Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?
What to do If you are bullied on here!  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:06 am by Slonaa

» The button to Phone support wont work!!
What to do If you are bullied on here!  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:57 pm by Slonaa

» (Sovled & Locked) Adam the operator is rubbish.
What to do If you are bullied on here!  EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:13 am by Slonaa

» Are There4You ever going to have a call center?
What to do If you are bullied on here!  EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:02 am by Slonaa

I forgot my password

Keywords

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 68 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:12 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
free forum

What to do If you are bullied on here!

Go down

What to do If you are bullied on here!  Empty What to do If you are bullied on here!

Post by Sabre Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:04 am

Bullying can occur anywhere, it can even occur here on our forums so here is some useful information on how to solve these problems!

What to do If you are being bullied on here.

Bullying will tend to happen in this community, we cannot stop this from happening but we can prevent it. If you are in this position There4You recommend that you tell someone straight away, to report this kind of behavior please contact There4You@consultant.com.

This topic will be remain open to questions, if any trolling goes on comments will be deleted, the account will be terminated, and the topic will be locked.

How long will it take to get sorted

It depends, sometimes it could take up to 24 hours. The longest time is 24 hours, the fastest response time is 10 hours.

What will happen to the person who is bullying me

The person who is bullying you will get a e-mail as well as a warning, and if this occurs to you again we'll take action on his account and prevent him from creating any more accounts on our Community.

What happens if it's not bullying? but It is trolling?

Again trolling must be reported ASAP. Trolls will be dealt with seriously. This time a warning will not be given to the account. They will get permanently banned. As trolling can be really upsetting to people, and it may cause a-lot of problems.

Can I report Community Bullying on Live-Chat?

Yes you can. You can tell our Councillor that you are being bullied on our forums, they'll send a department message towards the Forum community staff and they will deal with your case, while In live-chat you must be a specific as possible.

Can I report Community behavior on Facebook?

No, because Facebook is to get community updates, if you do post something on facebook it may turn nasty. The Facebook team will delete your post, we delete posts to prevent trolling on our Facebook page.

Can I also report community behavior on twitter?

Again, no because Twitter is also to get community updates, trolling can occur on there and we cannot do anything unless we have their IP and we'll be able to report them to the Local Police.

Can I send you a latter?

Unfortunately you cant, sending letters to our community office is not possible as we all work from home, so sending in a letter is not possible i'm afraid.

Cant I contact a community team member via private message?

Unfortunately Private messaging is disabled to everyone even for staff, but you can e-mail us on: forums.there4you@consultant.com and we'll send you some information directly.

Can I create a topic on here?

I think so, but we would like it to be confidential, you can contact us anyway, by e-mail, live-chat.

Note: All bullying problems on the Community will be dealt with don't worry, just don't hide it fight it!

Thank you!
Guide was created by Bonnie - credit goes to Bonnie.
Sabre
Sabre
Administrator

Administrator

http://there4youbullying.weebly.com/contact.html

Back to top Go down