There4You
Welcome to There4You official forums, please sign up and interact with our team and other people across the globe, share your stories on bullying.

Please be sure to read and understand our rules and guidelines to keep safe.

Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?  Logo

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

There4You
Welcome to There4You official forums, please sign up and interact with our team and other people across the globe, share your stories on bullying.

Please be sure to read and understand our rules and guidelines to keep safe.

Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?  Logo
There4You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Toolbar
Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?  EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:47 pm by Sabre

» Verified Accounts.
Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:18 am by Verified Accounts

» Receiving suspicious e-mails
Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:46 am by Slonaa

» All Articles have been deleted and Added onto our website.
Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:45 am by Slonaa

» Video Project
Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?  EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:30 am by Slonaa

» Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?
Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:06 am by Slonaa

» The button to Phone support wont work!!
Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:57 pm by Slonaa

» (Sovled & Locked) Adam the operator is rubbish.
Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?  EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:13 am by Slonaa

» Are There4You ever going to have a call center?
Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?  EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:02 am by Slonaa

I forgot my password

Keywords

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 68 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:12 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
free forum

Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?

3 posters

Go down

Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?  Empty Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?

Post by Slonaa Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:18 pm

Greetings fellow Forumers.

There4You forums are back after a long new years eve, we are prepared to assist anyone of any age, and are about to get bigger and better, as new staff members are arriving that are better qualified.

Now, we would like to look into being bullied about your religion of Faith. If you have then please feel free to comment blow. We also want to know the following:

How you overcame this?
How long was it going on for?
What part of your life?
What did you do about the situation?
Who you told?

Please post below! :-)

- There4You Forum Administrator.
Slonaa
Slonaa
Administrator

Administrator

http://there4youbullying.weebly.com/talk

Back to top Go down

Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?  Empty Re: Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?

Post by Slendae Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:11 am

Welcome back! Smile

I would say that being bullied about your religion or faith is very rare.
I was bullied about me having autism.
Slendae
Slendae
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?  Empty Re: Have you been bullied about your religion or faith?

Post by Slonaa Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:17 am

Maybe we can do the same here.
Please reply and list the following.

How you overcame this?
How long was it going on for?
What part of your life?
What did you do about the situation?
Who you told?
Slonaa
Slonaa
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slendae Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:43 am

Oh ok,

How I overcome it; I began to realize what they were saying was pointless. So stopped taking notice and I continued on with life.

It was going on for about 3-4 years.
My ChildHood.

When I was getting bullied I kept it quiet , I wouldn't tell them to go away or tell a teacher that's probably why it continued. I used to hide, I didn't fight it. I was in lessons and when the teacher wasn't looking they would do rude guestures like "W*nker sign.

In the end I told a teacher, and this is when I had hardly any confidence! Sad
But the school sorted it and that's when I realized people are immature and need to understand that what they are doing is so stupid! :-D and I would give fellow people who have got autisim advice.

I hope my story was interesting for you! :-)
Slendae
Slendae
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Slonaa Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:47 am

I understand how you are feeling there Slendae.
At school I usually see a girl getting bullied and she has autism according to the teachers, she tells them to F*ck of, but the people who are bullying her complain that they get a C3 (Half an Hours detention). but she didn't. Which they need to understand that your making her swear, and she cant help it.

Slonaa
Slonaa
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slendae Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:15 am

Aww, Damit, people can be so mean! :'(
Slendae
Slendae
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Slonaa Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:16 am

I totally agree.
Slonaa
Slonaa
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SammyS Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:04 am

Hey, my name is Sammy. I was bullied because of my religion because I was a Jehovah's witness, I'm not anymore but I used to be. When I was at school I always used to get called a jehovo, witch was really offensive when people found out they used to take the mick. They always used to say things like "don't come knock on my door you cow. I used to get pushed into walls and hit because I was proud of who I was. I didn't know who I could turn to. I used to live in fear, I didn't want to go to school. I always used to be scared to even talk to anyone. I always avoided everyone I had no friends and no one that would be there for me. In the end after 2 years I decided I couldn't take anymore. I didn't retaliate I always used to block it out. I would never go to anyone I always used to be scared to tell anyone about it. Until we had an assembly about child line. About how child line will always be there and that they would help. About a month after the Assembly about a month later, I went onto the child line site to read what they were about. I felt comfortable so I rang up child line they told me to tell someone at the school. I took the advice of child line and I told someone at school. I had to write a list of the people that bullied me. They got in loads of trouble and they got detentions. They were told that if they did it again the school would tell their parents. So in the end it all stopped, I had lots of friends in the end and now I'm getting on well. Some people still come up to me and ask if I knock doors but I tell them straight. In the end I wish I talked to someone sooner. Bullying about someones religion really gets them down and makes them to terrible stuff to themselves I had experience. I advice anyone to go talk to someone. I used to self harm and hit walls. But all that stopped in the end because I talked to someone. Bullying people is wrong all together, and it should be stopped.
SammyS
SammyS

Back to top Go down

Post by Slonaa Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:06 am

Thank you for sharing your story, and I'm really sorry for what has happened to you sammy.
Slonaa
Slonaa
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down